1) Mix plain Greek yogurt with pure maple syrup and extract in a bowl.
2) Cover a small sheet pan with parchment paper. Pour yogurt mixture on to the prepared pan and spread evenly.
3) Top yogurt mixture with sliced frozen strawberries and sliced kiwi (or whatever fruit you choose). Melt quality dark chocolate chips in the microwave or over stovetop as directed by package directions. Add melted chocolate chips to a plastic bag. Push chocolate to a bottom corner of the bag and cut a small hole in the bottom corner. Drizzle chocolate over fruit and yogurt over the entire surface.
4) Put the pan with yogurt, fruit, and drizzled chocolate in the freezer for at least 3 hours.
5) Cut or break frozen yogurt bark into pieces after it sits for a couple of minutes outside of the freezer. Serve bark immediately. After about 15 minutes it will soften too much to be bark. Through back in the freezer to harden if needed.