1) Use my Grain Bowl Formula above as a guide: For this grain bowl I added cooked red rice to the bowl for my whole grain.
2) Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Roast cauliflower and sweet potatoes by placing a sheet pan (use a silicon baking mat or foil if desired) in your oven. Cut the vegetables and toss with a little high-heat oil like regular (not extra virgin) olive oil, avocado oil or refined safflower oil. Add salt and pepper and spread out on the hot pan to cook until tender and a bit browned (sometimes I put it under the broiler to finish it).
3) Meanwhile, add diced fresh red bell peppers to the bowl on top of the rice. When cauliflower and sweet potatoes are tender and browned add them over the rice so all the vegetables cover roughly 1/3 to 2/3 of the red rice.
4) Place cooked chickpeas and sliced avocados next to the vegetables in the bowl.
5) Top with sunflower seeds and Guilt-Free Creamy Salad Dressing for a delicious grain bowl!