1) Place the pork sirloin in a crock pot and fill the crock pot half-full with water. Cook on low for about 7 hours (or for about 5 hours on high). Drain water.
2) Cut roast into thirds. Mix together the salsa, stock, lime juice, adobo sauce (about 4 tbsp for extra flavor and a little spicy kick), and chilpotle chilies to taste if you want the pork to be spicy. Combine together and pour the mixture over the roast.
3) Cook an additional 5 hours on low or 3 hours on high. Liquid should cover the roast while it cooks.
1) Place greens, Lime Cilantro Rice, black beans, corn and shredded cheese on a dinner plate. Shred pork with a fork and serve warm on top of the salad. Use salad dressing to taste. Enjoy!
Cilantro Ranch Salad Dressing Directions
1) In a high-powered blender, combine Greek yogurt, tomatillos, garlic, cilantro, hot peppers or red pepper flakes, lime juice, salt, and maple syrup or honey. Add chia seeds and blend one more time. It will thicken in about 10 minutes as it sits. Chill in refrigerator until cold. Keep any unused portion in the refrigerator.