1) Place mushrooms in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until finely chopped.
2) Heat a large pan over high heat. Add olive oil and sauté mushrooms until they start to soften. While mushrooms are cooking, season to taste with salt and pepper. Add shallots and garlic and continue cooking until all moisture has evaporated.
3) Remove mixture from pan and cool to room temperature. Fold basil, bread crumbs, cheese, and eggs into mixture. Form into small patties.
4) Coat patties with Panko breadcrumbs.
5) In a sauté pan over medium heat, sauté patties until golden brown. Gently turn and brown reverse side. Remove from pan, briefly drain on paper towels, and serve at once with spicy red pepper sauce.