1) Cook quinoa with 1 1/2 cups water (as directed by the package).
2) Meanwhile, chop celery, red pepper, onion, mango, and cilantro. Mix all these ingredients with black beans in a bowl. When quinoa is finished cooking, put it in the freezer for a few minutes to cool while you finish preparing the salad and dressing.
3) Mix olive oil, red wine vinegar, lime juice, and pure maple syrup or raw honey together to make the dressing.
4) Add cooled quinoa with the other salad ingredients and toss.
5) Add dressing to salad and serve. If serving later, reserve some of the dressing to add to the salad just prior to serving since the quinoa tends to soak up the dressing. Keep salad in the refrigerator to chill.