1) Preheat oven to 325°F. Spray or oil two mini muffin tins holding 24 mini muffins each.
2) In a large bowl, mix the almond flour, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, nutmeg, salt, and cornstarch (or arrowroot) together.
3) Add maple syrup and whisk mixture until there are no lumps. Add eggs and whisk (or use a hand beater) to mix well. Add vanilla extract, pumpkin puree, and evaporated milk and mix well.
4) Pour mixture into mini muffin tins to the top of each cup.
5) Bake for 15 - 20 minutes until cooked through. Cool for about 10 minutes before gently removing these mini pie bites from the pans. Enjoy!