1) Slice watermelon into large rounds (about 1 inch thick) from the center of the melon.
2) Use one 8-oz block of Neufchatel (or low-fat cream cheese) to make this recipe, but if you want a thicker consistency and more of a cream cheese flavor than use two 8-oz blocks. Soften Neufchatel cream cheese in a medium-size bowl, and microwave until softened. Add Greek yogurt to the softened Neufchatel cheese and stir together until smooth. If using vanilla Greek yogurt, add a couple of tablespoons of pure maple syrup or raw honey to this yogurt mixture if the watermelon isn't sweet enough. If using plain Greek yogurt, add raw honey or maple syrup to taste (about 3/4 cup or to taste). Chill this mixture if using one block of Neufchatel instead of two blocks (freeze for 10 - 15 minutes or fridge for 45 -60 minutes).
3) Cut each slice into 8 wedges, but keep the cut watermelons tightly together in rounds.
4) Spread cut watermelon rounds with cream cheese yogurt mixture thick enough that watermelon isn't peeking through the white.
5) Top yogurt-covered watermelon rounds with fruit like strawberries, blackberries, raspberries, and kiwi. Add nuts and chocolate chips too.
6) Note: This pizza is better when the watermelon is cold, but it's still yummy otherwise. If any watermelon pizza is left over, it does keep in the refrigerator for a day or two. The watermelon juice might seep into the white yogurt a little, but it still tastes terrific!