1) Place coconut, nuts, salt, pitted dates and lime zest in a food processor and mix for 2-3 minutes.
2) Press crust into a 9-inch pie or tart plate and set aside.
1) Place avocado, Greek yogurt, maple syrup (use half the amount called for if using vanilla yogurt instead of plain Greek yogurt), and lime juice all in a food processor or blender and mix until smooth. Fold in chopped kiwi or strawberries if desired.
2) Using a spatula, fill avocado mixture into pie crust.
3) Freeze for at least two hours.
4) Serve frozen, but you may need to sit for about 30 minutes to allow it to soften just a bit if it's frozen sold. Serve with fresh kiwi or strawberries as a garnish (optional).